Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise!!?

Featured Replies

hey guys, I'm new to the rolla scene but I'm loving it! i wanna try to organise a cruise type thing this friday night in the adelaide hills for people interested! maybe met up somewhere and check out each others cars then cruise somewhere? just a thought cos I'm not too sure where to look for the cruise info! thanks

I'm down as long as we can meet after 9pm, thats when I finish work. Maybe CDV at ten?

 

Edit - what kind of rolla you got?

Edited by levin_ae92

  • Author
I'm down as long as we can meet after 9pm, thats when I finish work. Maybe CDV at ten?

 

Edit - what kind of rolla you got?

 

 

Yeah 10 sounds awesome! Tell every1 no matter what type of car just get every1 involved! I have a pink ke30 with black hood with extractors, 2 and a half inch exhaust, 6 inch cannon, pod filter, full leather interior, new engine, dished rims!!! Its a good start!

make it next friday and i will be keen

If I can't get my new hub in then I'll steal a ride with levin :no2:

play backgammon :no2:

Edited by 200Boy

hoping to have my car back on the road asap so ill try make it to the next one. Always love to cruise, just depends on if the car is running at the time

Helps when other people show up lol. Levin_ae92 and I just went for a drive in his car by ourselves after no one showed at CDV :jamie:

 

I swapped my hub in in time but had air getting into my brake lines from somewhere *sob*

Edited by 200Boy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.