Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Clear Parkinglight Lens For Usdm Headlight Door?

Featured Replies

Hello mates, does anyone know could I get clear parkinglight lens for KE70 USDM lights? Like this, I think this car is from Japan http://www.group5-web.com/meet/2004/img/2004-006.jpg and I mean the model which is bottom of this page... http://www.auto-parts.spb.ru/cat/oem_to2.a...=6&PID=8104 and these are USMD models with orange lens... http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i317/Ter...80120081266.jpg euro conversions wount fit directly as you can see... http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/He...pg?t=1268470201 http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/He...pg?t=1268470233

Edited by Daxman

You might have to get JDM lens and holders...

  • Author
You might have to get JDM lens and holders...

 

well those JDM lights looks very similar, so I am only looking for a clear lenses... I already have those USDM headlight door...

  • Author

there is two cars where you can see it better... all these pictures are from rollaclub website... where could I get those? :)

 

IMG_4433.jpg

 

IMG_4437.jpg

 

img1725nl8.jpg

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

I am still looking these clear lenses, does anyone know where could I find those?

there is two cars where you can see it better... all these pictures are from rollaclub website... where could I get those? :blinks:

 

IMG_4433.jpg

 

IMG_4437.jpg

 

img1725nl8.jpg

 

Pretty sure they are a DX front end? I have those lights on my T18 and have seen them also on ke70 flat fronts (wagons/panelvans) on the ones we got here in Aus.

You can get clear headlights on ebay and narva make a universal type one that will fit as well which will be getting some soon.

Edited by 19914afc

  • Author
Pretty sure they are a DX front end? I have those lights on my T18 and have seen them also on ke70 flat fronts (wagons/panelvans) on the ones we got here in Aus.

You can get clear headlights on ebay and narva make a universal type one that will fit as well which will be getting some soon.

 

 

for these

180120081267.jpg

 

euro model, different

220720091083.jpg

Edited by Daxman

for these

180120081267.jpg

 

euro model, different

220720091083.jpg

 

No, the ones I am looking at are the head lights they are the park lights. From what I have seen you can only get clear headlights, try a narva catalog if you have acess to one at a parts store or something should have one.

 

That other front end came out on series 2 T18's/TE72's.

Hey mate, these clear parker lenses are found on all australian spec KE70 panelvans 80-82mdl. no other models came with them in australia. unfortunately i don't have any spares for you, but they do pop up for sale from time to time so keep looking around on the australian ebay and sites like rollaclub, toymods, twincam.org etc. remember to look in the wrecking cars sections aswell.

Both of those style park lights came out on series 1 and 2 T18's, ive got a spare pair the same as what you have pictured.

Edited by 19914afc

I might be confused here... (nothing new)

 

19914afc - panelvan lenses and t18's are different, are we agreeing on that?

 

it also looks like dx (new zealand front) are the same as t18s..?

 

And the bloke from finland wants panelvan lenses in clear I'm pretty sure. :P

I might be confused here... (nothing new)

 

19914afc - panelvan lenses and t18's are different, are we agreeing on that?

 

it also looks like dx (new zealand front) are the same as t18s..?

 

And the bloke from finland wants panelvan lenses in clear I'm pretty sure. :P

 

Oh, I see now. I always thought the panelvans had the same as a T18.

Ye, I can see the slight difference between the two.

post-9012-1283074493.jpg

post-9012-1283074521_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.