Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 93' Corolla From New Zealand

Featured Replies

I've had one of these Aurions (ZR6), I'd take your Rolla any day!

It was fast but had way too much power for a front wheel drive, you couldn't take off with any kind of enthusiasm without the traction kicking in (especially in the wet).

Once moving it was fantastic and I did love that it blended in with traffic once you backed off.

 

It is a very practical family car. Much better for carrying 3 kids!

 

I sold mine and got an 83 Rona, I miss the Rona far more than the Aurion.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Views 478.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • this car has you wrapped around its little finger.   every factory option it wants you give it :P

  • I like your member title, suits you perfectly! :wink:   New interior looks great, you can enjoy it & the newly purified air together! :cool:

  • never tire of seeing this :)

like your garge fx gt as well cool

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.