My 93' Corolla From New Zealand

Kiwi-Corolla

The grafiti in the backgroung looks awesome. Damn i want your camera haha. Sexy little corolla man, not alot of people mod these models. Looks great.

Thanks bro. The graffiti location is one of my favourites. Glad you like my Corolla. You're very correct in saying that not a lot of people modify this model, which is good for me because it's stands out amongst the crowd :)

Nice rolla man looks overrated! Very nice n clean!!

Cheers dude. Looking forward to the future mods :cool:

Speaking of mods, I bought this TRD triangular strut brace last week. They were discontinued quite some years ago so I'm glad I've finally been able to get my hands on one. It's at the powder coaters at the moment because it had a bit of paint missing near the strut mounts, so being the fussy bastard I am, I sent it away to be sand blasted and completely powder coated :happy:

IMG_1057-resized.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Cheers mate. Hell, the fact that you've got a 3S-GE Beams under the hood makes up for any lack of cleanness :laff:. Nice work on your ride too :y:

Thanks! I'm hoping to finally install the parts I bought 2yrs ago for this car but haven't had time due to our new addition and working lots. I'll post up a build thread when it's all sorted.

Keep up the awesome work! Cheers!

I love it!!! this should be a keeper bro

Thanks bro. It's definitely a keeper. Can't see myself being without it :y:

Thanks! I'm hoping to finally install the parts I bought 2yrs ago for this car but haven't had time due to our new addition and working lots. I'll post up a build thread when it's all sorted.

Keep up the awesome work! Cheers!

Wicked, looking forward to seeing that thread. Congrats on taking a different direction to other AE101 tuners. Very cool :cool:

I put the TRD strut brace on today :)

Here's some pics of what it looked like when I got it back from the powder coaters and what it looks like after I installed it today:

IMG_1068-resized.jpg

IMG_1071-resized.jpg

IMG_1109-resized.jpg

IMG_1095-2nd-resized.jpg

IMG_1091-resized.jpg

IMG_1115-resized.jpg

IMG_1121-resized.jpg

Edited by Kiwi-Corolla

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a couple of brand new grilles this week (one pre-facelift and one facelift). Got them for a bargain. I'll keep the one like mine as a spare, but I'll more than likely sell the facelift one.

Decided to try out the facelift one a couple of days ago, but prefer my original one better (the dark grey version) -

IMG_1148-resized.jpg

IMG_1146-resized.jpg

IMG_1156-resized.jpg

IMG_1150-resized.jpg

IMG_1157-resized.jpg

IMG_1158-resized.jpg

IMG_1164-resized.jpg

IMG_1163-resized.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a shot I took late yesterday afternoon. Just happened to walk outside and saw a rainbow, so ran inside and grabbed my camera. Didn't have enough time to grab my keys, push the button and unfold the mirrors so they're folded in the photo, haha. Try pressing F11 on your keyboard to see the photo in full view :)

IMG_1278-resized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my latest mod that I installed today - An OEM key light. It was a rare factory option. I got it from an AE100 Sprinter, which has the exact same interior as the Corolla. Everything was literally plug-and-play which made the job very simple. It works as soon as the door is opened, and when the door is shut it remains on for about 10-seconds and then dims out.

IMG_1499-resized.jpg

IMG_1502-resized.jpg

IMG_1501-resized.jpg

IMG_1503-resized.jpg

IMG_1513-resized.jpg

IMG_1518-resized.jpg

IMG_1519-resized.jpg