July 22, 200521 yr comment_59847 Well, I figured I'd post the event's I instruct at :jamie: http://www.driftfest.com/ Next event is 8/20-21 in Roseburg, Oregon. Report
July 23, 200521 yr Author comment_60046 Haha Sweet :jamie: Whats the turnout usually like? The last event we had 40 drivers and over 1000 spectators. I designed this track layout for the previous event :abuse: I had the whole course to play around with to find out what works. Next Friday I'm testing out another track to design a layout for :'( Report
July 24, 200521 yr Author comment_60224 is that "sir"?not honda....... Nope, thats Evergreen Raceway. SIR is a waaaaay bigger road course out in the woods :D Report
August 5, 200620 yr comment_132503 Sorry, maybe i just missed it but I couldn't find any info on the roseburg event on driftfest.com Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now