Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 5 Speed Rebuild Kits?

Featured Replies

i have had a little hunt on the forums and by myself and can't seem to find anything?

a genuine gearbox manual would be recommended if you are doing it yourself.

What's your patience like working on cars? Do you get frustrated easy?

 

....cause its a very fiddly job to re-build a gearbox, I don't plan on doing it again any time soon. One little slip and a clip come loose and shit goes flying around the shed. ;)

Give it a go if you think you've got the patience though.

It's true! If I recall correctly, last time I rebuilt a box I chucked a 3/8" extension through a galv fence in frustration. I'm normally pretty chilled... ;)

 

I'd be surprised if you can get a rebuild kit as such, but I could be wrong. You might be able to replace the bearings without too much trouble, at least some should be standard items. Shims on the other hand, you may have to make something to fit.

Yeah its the little clips and circlips that the sycros slide on that are the real killer.

 

Changing the rear bearing wouldn't be too bad. The front one on the other hand needs the whole gear set to come out first to get it out through the back.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.