Tender: 4agze Half-cut In The Fx-gt

Sirolla

Go for Forced Induction or stick with the NA  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, don't know if much are still around, but thought i'll test the waters here first before going further.

But sometime down the track this year, will be trying to get a hold of a 4agze half-cut for the FX-GT.

Not going to mod it like crazy or converting to a 4agte, but will focus on getting the FX-GT running reliable and restored to its original self.

I want to keep power steering and air conditioning, (the two faults i have now with the bluetop, :blush:) so will have to find one with both in good nick.

I am also trying to prep the car for lapsprints next year, but not to the extent of installing rollcages or stripping the entire car down, it'll still be my daily.

Anyways, input is always welcome and hopefully some useful comments or suggestions.

Cheers,

Daven

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Adam, your input is much appreciated.

The 4AGZE with the LSD box seems pretty rare these days, might have to special order one from Japan...But i'm keeping my eyes open.

Got plans to do some minor fixes (tint, door seals, new tyres) at the moment, but when the time comes, i'll be stripping the front end, re-welding a new radiator support, some UR bars, and cusco lower arm bar. So a-lot of planning is in progress, but i can't wait til it starts!