***attention*** - Dirt Bike/atv Trip - Possibly November 2010

Raven

Hey everyone!

I've been discussing with a few mates of mine about taking a trip to go do some dirt bike riding over in NSW around November.

The place we would be heading is Bike Territory in Castletop.

Its 7500 acres and 350km of fire trails, some MX tracks and EnduroX tracks, hillclimbs etc etc.

The best thing of all is its privately owned and costs $30 a day with accomodation on site for $30 a day also which includes 25 bunk beds and a kitchen area.

Riding is from 7am to dusk, so no night time riding is allowed.

Indemnity forms will also have to be signed and I suggest you arm yourselves with some ambulance cover if you decide to come off an eat some dirt.

There is also no mobile phone reception in the area, but there is a phone located at the house of the property owners that may be able to be used if needed.

I've been thinking about making it a 3 day event and this wont be limited to big bikes as I ride a mid-sized pit bike myself.

Unregistered bikes are also permitted (myself and a mate or three will be trailering ours up there of course).

If you're interested, post here, and if I get enough interest I'll make some enquiries as to when this is/will be available for booking and start taking payments and filling in my annual leave form (it'll more than likely be a weekday event, so some time off work will be required).

Cheers

Mick

Members dont see this ad