4k Ke70 Exhaust.

^^ sweet as Mungi Mods ill keep that in mind. Cheers. Hopefully this dude(with the coby extractors) in nz is keen. Well he is keen to post to oz just depends how much postage is. Ill post up postage if anyone else in the area wants to get in on a multi buy if its worth it... Shit I just wrote the word post a lot.

Members dont see this ad

As for the link EvanG added with the coby extractors he has quoted me $85 3-6 day shipping or $75 10-15 day shipping. So fast freight including extractors and then factor in the exchange rate your looking at 250ish bucks to your door. Probably the best deal I have found so far.

yeh guys get me in on this ill pay the extra to get the extractors to me anyone else who will have a system like 2 or 2.5" system 4 the ke70???

pm me if you do because I'm going to wait till i get off my ps so i might as well f@$k around with the 4k soo if anyone has a bigger carby, cam and exhaust system for a ke70 ill defidently buy so pm me guys

I'm in nsw central coast

As for the link EvanG added with the coby extractors he has quoted me $85 3-6 day shipping or $75 10-15 day shipping. So fast freight including extractors and then factor in the exchange rate your looking at 250ish bucks to your door. Probably the best deal I have found so far.

how soon you want to order it? ill need them next month when i get my car ready and rwc

I need to get them asap so I'm getting mine Thursday. Prob too soon to sort out a group order. But feel free to hijack the thread to drum up numbers. Ill ask how many he has in stock, but as it is I think $250 bucks is a score anyway.