The Mellow Yellow Baller Wagon!!!

Cream Dream

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was driving along through the hills the other night and 1 in every time i pushed the clutch in the pedal would feel really soft and spongey, i thought this could just be because of the old fluid in there,

so the next day i had a suss and every thing looked good there were no leaks any where so i bleed the clutch system but still no difference, i emptied the clutch resivour and down the bottom of it was a heap of small rubber/plasticky pieces so my guess was the clutch master is f@$ked haha. I ducked in to my mates house and pinched his ae86 clutch master which he had sitting there, for when he gets of hiss ass and does his conversion, whacked that in bleed it re set the pedal and bingo stiff as f@$k. whilst i was in the bleeding of shit mood i also bled all my brake system and cleaned out the brake fluid resivour. :D

cheers for 'for when he gets of hiss ass and does his conversion" man!!!!!!!!

I drained my gearbox again today because i was fitting my new speedo drive, was fairly surprised with the condition of the fluid that came out was expecting it to be a lot dirtier. I replaced it any way with brand new fluid again now it should be all good for a long time. :D

I also did is 5000km oil and filter change, ended up going for a very thick 30-70 oil to try stop it from saying bye bye to the engine, haha i sware its about as thick as honey hahaha. ;)

I decided to finally get off my ass today and go buy some new carpet for the back of the wagoon because the old one was rooted, $30 and about 20mins later it looks like this. :abuse:

post-8568-1275552481_thumb.jpg post-8568-1275552374_thumb.jpg

After this i decided to take out the old hokey fecked springs and replace them with some corona springs, they are just a bit stiffer than the standard springs.

As you can see my old springs have been cut from both sides (don't know why???) and because of this they kept popping out of their holders and winding them selfs up the strut until they hit

the shock tower this made my ride height all gey but all good now after a bit of cutting. :D

post-8568-1275553018_thumb.jpg

This is how my house looks on a daily basis, i think my neighbours hate me with a passion hahaha :P

post-8568-1275553230_thumb.jpg

I got bored today and i had the day off work so did some stuff to the wagoon, i chipped out all my sound deadening from the back then went a nd bought some dense 2cm thick foam and put it underneath the carpet in the back so it will be comfey to sleep on when camping and or rooting haha. :) i then went and had a bit of a suss around some car shops and ended up coming home with a novelty horn, it has 25 different songs, animal noises, melodies, a keyboard, alarm sounds and a microphone haha, its the radest thing ever been doing karaoke all day and now when i go to maccas i don't even have to put the window down, just pick the mic up an yell it at them hahaha.

On the bad side of things my front struts are absolutely rooted and are pissing fluid every where. :) Time for new struts i think haha.

Took the old rolla up to York's on the long weekend it got 900km out of a tank and a half, and it was revving at 4000rpm in 5th gear haha.

whilst i was up there i managed to destroy as many grass patches as possible hehehe good fun lol.

And this was also driving behind me on the way home and then parked next to me at the servo OMFG!!!!

post-8568-1276502944_thumb.jpg post-8568-1276503009_thumb.jpg