August 12, 200521 yr comment_63853 Hey, I am about to start a project I have never done before and need some advice. Today I got a KE55 sedan running a 4k with auto.. I had my mates corolla and it a 4k and a 4spd but the motor was very tired!! But I have the motr gear box and pedal set for it!!! Is there anywhere that does tells me how to do convert step by step?? Or would anyone be kind enough to tell me?? or should i be paying a professional to do it?? Thanks Drew Edited August 12, 200521 yr by drewy86 Report
August 12, 200521 yr comment_63854 Everything should just bolt up as per normal. Make sure you loop the inhibitor switch, to allow the car to start with a manual gearbox. You may have to cut a small section of the trans tunnel to allow the shifter to sit further back. You will need a manual g/box tail shaft, if you don't already have one. Heres a link to an article that details the process. It may not all be relative to you as its for a ke20. Its just to give you an idea of what to look out for. Click The pedal box will bolt straight in. Theres more info at the link below. Click Have a read of these articles, and then feel free to ask any questions that havent been answered. Edited August 12, 200521 yr by kangaroosa Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now