Everything posted by drewy86
-
Clutch Question
Me and treble are hopefully gonna be doing this on the weekend... Does anyone no what either the conversion is PSI or the conversion rate?? BTW this clutch and box is fairly new out of KE30 any probs there??
-
Auto To Manual
Hey, I am about to start a project I have never done before and need some advice. Today I got a KE55 sedan running a 4k with auto.. I had my mates corolla and it a 4k and a 4spd but the motor was very tired!! But I have the motr gear box and pedal set for it!!! Is there anywhere that does tells me how to do convert step by step?? Or would anyone be kind enough to tell me?? or should i be paying a professional to do it?? Thanks Drew
-
Ke 50 Rally Car
hey guys, Today me and 2 of my mates purchased and absoulute granny pack KE50 sedan auto.. Will keep ya posted!!
-
Rb30e In Ke50
Na she wouldn't be a daily driver!! (F^%K a duck that would be cool but) Me and a dear friend of mine have just purchased a granny pack Ke55 sedan which we are planing on joing the rally circut with!! Looking for extra Kilowatts!! But at the mom on a bloody big budget as I am inbetweenm jobs and my mate was laid off as off 2weeks ago.. We have been reading the how to get K motor hot section on Wiki!! Thanks for the info guys... If you know of anywhere I can get webers or su's cheap and some extractors let me know.. I rang some bloke but has he said "CBF looking out the back it is raining" So still in the market Thanks Again Drew
-
Rb30e In Ke50
Not to bad, Got a mechanic mate, Family friend who is an auto sparky, welders and panel beaters i can get my hands on preety easy.. I am guessing it is a BIG step!! Would i have to get an engineer certificate??
-
Rb30e In Ke50
Hey guys, I had a wacky idea last night I had to ask some Corolla experts.. Coming from a mainly nissan and holden ownership... I was wondering if it is possible to put a Nissan rb30e in a ke50 or am I just day dreaming?? Thanks Drew
-
Timing For Unleaded Or Race Timeing
G'day i was wondering if any one can tell me the best timeing for a 3k-c for a Unleaded and horsepower??? (P.S Don't give a shit about economy!!!) Ta Drew