T18/te72 Mods ?

t18drifts

yeh I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with the turbo route :ninja: but not untill later on is there any easy hp increasing mods out there i can do to the engine wich are simple to installl and i came acrosss a prob today i want to put a sports stering wheel on but how do i no what will fit and can any one help with mags .... realy need them :(

Members dont see this ad

IMO the best way to get easy ponies is to help the engine flow ie,

Carby upgrade (weber 32/36, Holley 350)

GOOD headers (Doug Thorley, Schoenfeld... what the American are using on their drag cars)

Exhuast: get a big pipe to suit turbo then put a small restrictor on it. This will save you needing to buy another exhuast when you go turbo.

Head work: such as port n polish, valves, DO NOT shave the head if later you want to go turbo!

Also electyronic dizzy is a good idea. Reliable spark = more effecient engine operation.

The boss kit you're after is a T17 i believe. Genereally they will have multiple mount paterns so it should take most sports steering wheels.

Can't help you too much with fancy mags but if you want cheaper ones to get away from the factory chees cutters there are heaps of 2nd hand old school rims out there.

Datsun/Nissan rims and Mistubishi rims will fit, Different off set though.