Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Subscribing To Threads

Featured Replies

I've been browsing these forums since I became a member not long ago and have frequently clicked the 'track this topic' option in the thread drop down menu only to find out that nothing has actually been saved to my control panel. I've tried 'subscribe to this forum' instead but that only subscribes me to the parent forum which is pretty pointless IMO.

Does the software on this forum allow users to subscribe to individual threads?

Track topic is the same as subscribe to thread. You should then be presented with 5 options of how you want to be notified of updates. If you're not receiving any emails from the board add [email protected] to your contact list. Hotmail tends to junk them.

  • Author
Track topic is the same as subscribe to thread. You should then be presented with 5 options of how you want to be notified of updates. If you're not receiving any emails from the board add [email protected] to your contact list. Hotmail tends to junk them.

Yes, I get to the 5 options and I choose 'no email updates', I'd rather just search my subscribed/tracked threads when I next log in to the forum, but the subscribed/tracked threads are nowhere to be found in my profile control panel...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

It seems I can only subscribe to threads that I have started. I've tried to subscribe to many others but they fail to show up in my control panel.

This is getting frustrating!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Can you check this again post update and let me know how you go?

Hi,

Still having the same problem...

  • Author

Has there been any developments in this, mods? Its really frustrating having to search for ages just to find a specific thread!

So, if you go here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=topicsubs

 

Change "Show topics from:" to 'the beginning' you still don't see any of these topics?

 

		4598
		34542
		35933
		37832
		40065
		40455
		41168
		42416
		42641
		43360
		43740
		43829
		43830
		43904
		44123
		44412
		44793
		45266
		45521
		46745

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.