Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

egamirrorim

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by egamirrorim

  1. Subscribed! I saw this car at ToyotaFest and was hugely impressed, it was the only car I kept coming back to. I've been considering the F20C conversion for my RA28 for a long time, what do you think were the hardest parts of the transplant? Also, have you had this dyno'd yet?
  2. Hi guys, Is Radrollaz the same as Rollaclub?! I'm trying to find out more about the sweet KE20 with the F20C that was at ToyotaFest on Sunday. Does that car have a build thread on here?
  3. lol, yeah that has fixed it, I feel so retarded now!
  4. Has there been any developments in this, mods? Its really frustrating having to search for ages just to find a specific thread!
  5. Hi, Still having the same problem...
  6. It seems I can only subscribe to threads that I have started. I've tried to subscribe to many others but they fail to show up in my control panel. This is getting frustrating!
  7. Yes, I get to the 5 options and I choose 'no email updates', I'd rather just search my subscribed/tracked threads when I next log in to the forum, but the subscribed/tracked threads are nowhere to be found in my profile control panel...
  8. I've been browsing these forums since I became a member not long ago and have frequently clicked the 'track this topic' option in the thread drop down menu only to find out that nothing has actually been saved to my control panel. I've tried 'subscribe to this forum' instead but that only subscribes me to the parent forum which is pretty pointless IMO. Does the software on this forum allow users to subscribe to individual threads?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.