Subscribing To Threads

egamirrorim

I've been browsing these forums since I became a member not long ago and have frequently clicked the 'track this topic' option in the thread drop down menu only to find out that nothing has actually been saved to my control panel. I've tried 'subscribe to this forum' instead but that only subscribes me to the parent forum which is pretty pointless IMO.

Does the software on this forum allow users to subscribe to individual threads?

Members dont see this ad
Track topic is the same as subscribe to thread. You should then be presented with 5 options of how you want to be notified of updates. If you're not receiving any emails from the board add [email protected] to your contact list. Hotmail tends to junk them.

Yes, I get to the 5 options and I choose 'no email updates', I'd rather just search my subscribed/tracked threads when I next log in to the forum, but the subscribed/tracked threads are nowhere to be found in my profile control panel...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, if you go here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=topicsubs

Change "Show topics from:" to 'the beginning' you still don't see any of these topics?