Mitsubishi Legnum Vr4

jaygore

Hi guys I thought I would post my old ride up on here... As I miss her so so much, and have so many regrets in selling her, but I am happy with my ke20 :?

So basic details of the car were:

* twin turbo V6

* Evo 5 recaro drivers seat

* AWD

* AYC

* Evo 5 bonnet

* Stock rims

* All the cool things like climate control

* blistein coil overs

prob alot more just forgotten haha

well here are some pics

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

4 days after having her I did this, very very very costly for being an absolute idiot!!!! Took an 80km/h bend at 120 km/h and slid straight into a tree!!! and $7000 later and it was fixed

Photo0171.jpg

After it got fixed a friendly cricket match with some guys from church this happened with a cricket ball, and the damage was $850

25624_10150109849005109_634795108_1.jpg

Then not long after that was done a guy reversed into my car and left me this surprise

25624_10150109848210109_634795108_1.jpg

the bonnet was stuffed, and the front of the car was twisted... So i sold it like this for 5300 and i paid 15000 for this car 12 months prior to selling it. I had the worst luck with that car, and lost alot of money...

Lets just hope the corolla is alot nicer to me haha

but donwgrading from a newer car to an old car really does take alot to get used to :fuzz:

Edited by jaygore

Members dont see this ad

but donwgrading from a newer car to an old car really does take alot to get used to :P

hey bud i know the feeling i used to own a 1999 ford falcon futura and i now drive a 1980 ke55 for me it was at first with the exception that the rolla is on way better in my eyes lol

your old car is pretty cool love the front end got the evo look to it lol