Wheels For Ke30 ? :)

Finn.KE30

Nothing wrong with running bolt on spacers, not sure on legality in Oz though. Personally I would get the right offset as a first option, but I am running 15mm bolt on soley because the wheels I have where not available in mis-matched offsets to suit the wider diff I have.

Callum

Bolt-on (or slip ons) for that matter are illegal in all states of Aus....... unless fitted from factory like one of those jacked up falcon utes for instance.

I know where you're coming from though Callum, I've got some on the mazda as you can't get Lenso RS5's in 4x110 and +20.

+1 for buying wheel in the right offset if possible though. Easier.... and safer.

Finn - This is the second time you've effectively asked people to spoon feed you info, the first time being about paint.

Need to see a wide variety of wheels on a ke30

Is there any reason why you couldn't just trawl the readers rides section to find these yourself!? Instead you've asked people to basically post what pics they would have in the rides thread here just for you to see thier wheels. :bash:

We're always willing to help here at RC...... but you still need to be willing to do some leg work yourself to find what you want.

Consider this a freindly reminder. Don't make me send pink letter like Aurora. :rolls:

Cheers,

Si.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Yeah, spacers that big sounds dicey. You might be able to make a little more room by rolling your guards. I put 17's on my AE92, tried some 8mm spacers, and i had about half a thread left on my studs, so i had to do away with the spacers and just deal with the rubbing. The tyres have rubbed away enough room now lol.