Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 20v Ae101 Rolla

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

I'm new here. Got my 1994 Corolla AE101 Seca CSX a week ago as I needed a reliable daily. I chose this particular car because of its hidden prowess. It has a fairly fresh tiwin cam 4AGE 20 valva (aka silvertop) It was a nice surprise to me that it also came kitted with the interior for a corolla trueno/sprinter which feature much nicer sportier seats that are so damn comfy which make my everyday commuting a pleasure.

 

Here it is as I bought it, It was also lowered with lovells lowered springs:

 

IMG_0299.jpg

 

 

And the 20V which has 90,000km on it, strut brace is a nice little bonus as well.

 

IMG_0297.jpg

 

 

Here are some more pics with some new 17" rims I bought for it, they have Federal 595 fitted up front (205/40/17)

 

IMG_0306.jpg

 

IMG_0310.jpg

 

IMG_0314.jpg

 

IMG_0313.jpg

 

 

Plans for it so far:

 

- Get some decent speakers for the rear and wire them up to an amp.

 

- Get a 2.25" press bent exhaust system made up in mild steel with a high flow cat, resonator and lukey muffler (want it to remain fairly quiet)

 

- Buy some extractors for the exhaust and get it dyno tuned

 

- Fit a 3A pod filter and design an airbox for it with a cold air feed from the front bar.

 

 

Beyond that it doesnt need much else. :)

Decent little package you have there :jamie:

Nice Rolla. Any plans to properly secure the strut brace to the firewall? :D

Nice one, I like it, definetely a good little daily.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Nice Rolla. Any plans to properly secure the strut brace to the firewall? :D

 

:laff: These didn't come with strut braces stock and therefore no mounting holes, If I can be bothered to I'll drill some and bolt it up.

:laff: These didn't come with strut braces stock and therefore no mounting holes, If I can be bothered to I'll drill some and bolt it up.

 

There should already be small indents in the firewall where the bolts should be. This was the case on my Corolla, and every other Corolla I've seen. The Australian models might be different however. The reason they make the indents is because they use the same chassis as the FX-GT hatches, GT sedans and BZ Touring wagons (all of which came with that strut brace). If you don't have the indents then it'll simply be a case of tracing around the holes and drilling through. Be sure to put nyloc nuts on the back of the bolts so that nothing comes loose. You can get in there by removing the wiper arms and plastic cowling :)

  • Author

There should already be small indents in the firewall where the bolts should be. This was the case on my Corolla, and every other Corolla I've seen. The Australian models might be different however. The reason they make the indents is because they use the same chassis as the FX-GT hatches, GT sedans and BZ Touring wagons (all of which came with that strut brace). If you don't have the indents then it'll simply be a case of tracing around the holes and drilling through. Be sure to put nyloc nuts on the back of the bolts so that nothing comes loose. You can get in there by removing the wiper arms and plastic cowling :)

 

 

 

Might do it this weekend

 

Thats handy to know, thanks :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.