Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boot Lips?

Featured Replies

I'm want a boot lip but they are obviously not easy for me too find,I was wondering if maybe BMW ones would fit with some cutting or if there is a easier way to get one.

Thanks.

Do you like the E7 spirit wing at all?

  • Author
Do you like the E7 spirit wing at all?

Yeah I think that's the one I like I would post a pic but on my iPhone atm

Do you like the E7 spirit wing at all?

i like the E7 spirit wings but good luck trying to find one though, i'd like to make something like an e series falcon boot lip to fit on a 70

i like the E7 spirit wings but good luck trying to find one though, i'd like to make something like an e series falcon boot lip to fit on a 70

 

I had 2 that I had trouble selling :P

Had or have?

  • Author
I had 2 that I had trouble selling :P

That sucks, what are they worth?

Had or have?

 

Had.

 

That sucks, what are they worth?

 

50 - 100 bucks, I wouldn't pay any more then that.

i read someone using a sigma gsr boot spoiler?

 

hit up your local self serve wrecker and take a tape measure with you :P find one that will fit and post pics when your done :P

Could shorten a GSR Sigma boot lip to make it fit. Its about 10-15mm too long either side on a ke70. I have one for sale if your interested.

  • Author
Could shorten a GSR Sigma boot lip to make it fit. Its about 10-15mm too long either side on a ke70. I have one for sale if your interested.

Think I would rather try find a e7 lip first. Then I could try make a mould then make many more :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.