Ca18et Single Cam Ke70?

7FOUR7

Members dont see this ad

Would be up to you man. The plus side would be a ca18det and I think sr20det would bolt straight in when you pull the ca8et out. I picked up my sr20de complete with loom ecu. Gearbox. Inlet and exhaust manifolds. The lot. $300. Add the $280 postage cost me so $580 delivered to my door.

Matt

Edited by wpn36

I don't think it would be worth the money when you can get a ca18det for around the same price if you wait long enough you'll find the right one, and what would be the benefits of a single cam motor compared to the dohc when all i can see is the dohc winning everytime in a standard turbo motor

dude show me where I can find a ca18det for 300 bux, I'll buy 3 and sell 2 of them for 1k each...

I'm only looking to backyard a ke70 for a bit of play fun so 200rwhp would be all I want.. later on if I feel the need for more power I can always go the twin cam..

Edited by 7FOUR7

Found it on eBay believe it or not. Spotted it and clicked buy it now straight away before someone else saw it. If you search around you can pick up sr20 engine with a blown headgasket for around $150 on forums. Think I saw one on Silvia forums for $150 pickup blown headgasket. No gearbox or wiring or anything though just the engine

dude show me where I can find a ca18det for 300 bux, I'll buy 3 and sell 2 of them for 1k each...

I'm only looking to backyard a ke70 for a bit of play fun so 200rwhp would be all I want.. later on if I feel the need for more power I can always go the twin cam..

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=441889

theres one

and that was all of 2 mins of searching from my room, imagine what would happen if i put some thought into it! OH NOES!

my mates got two up here he can't get rid of.

*EDIT: Also, don't bother with a ca18et, they are notoriously shit engines. just save up an extra 600-700 bucks and get an off da hook det.

Edited by RainWarriorDregs

i think this sincle cam CA18et your looking at is in fact a Z18ET or something similar. no such thing as a single cam CA18.

do my eyes deceive me? Is that Jesus, the messiah returning to earth momentarily to prophesise our doom. Has this amateur photographer inadvertently captured a picture of him ?

oh look he's hiding behind a ca18et.

post-2873-1284092241_thumb.jpg

Edited by philbey