Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ca18et Single Cam Ke70?

Featured Replies

G'day, I can pick up a ca18et single cam out of an s12 gazelle for around 300bux with turbo, dump, inlet, injectors and loom. Wondering what peoples thoughts are on dropping it into a keto??

Would be up to you man. The plus side would be a ca18det and I think sr20det would bolt straight in when you pull the ca8et out. I picked up my sr20de complete with loom ecu. Gearbox. Inlet and exhaust manifolds. The lot. $300. Add the $280 postage cost me so $580 delivered to my door.

 

Matt

Edited by wpn36

I don't think it would be worth the money when you can get a ca18det for around the same price if you wait long enough you'll find the right one, and what would be the benefits of a single cam motor compared to the dohc when all i can see is the dohc winning everytime in a standard turbo motor

  • Author

dude show me where I can find a ca18det for 300 bux, I'll buy 3 and sell 2 of them for 1k each...

 

I'm only looking to backyard a ke70 for a bit of play fun so 200rwhp would be all I want.. later on if I feel the need for more power I can always go the twin cam..

Edited by 7FOUR7

  • Author

matt, where did you find your sr so cheap?

I got my turbo ca for 150 bucks with almost everything there only missing a turbo and harness which i already had

Found it on eBay believe it or not. Spotted it and clicked buy it now straight away before someone else saw it. If you search around you can pick up sr20 engine with a blown headgasket for around $150 on forums. Think I saw one on Silvia forums for $150 pickup blown headgasket. No gearbox or wiring or anything though just the engine

dude show me where I can find a ca18det for 300 bux, I'll buy 3 and sell 2 of them for 1k each...

 

I'm only looking to backyard a ke70 for a bit of play fun so 200rwhp would be all I want.. later on if I feel the need for more power I can always go the twin cam..

 

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=441889

theres one

 

and that was all of 2 mins of searching from my room, imagine what would happen if i put some thought into it! OH NOES!

 

my mates got two up here he can't get rid of.

 

 

*EDIT: Also, don't bother with a ca18et, they are notoriously shit engines. just save up an extra 600-700 bucks and get an off da hook det.

Edited by RainWarriorDregs

  • Author

Lol awesome, sorry slw42 I take that back, all the ca I have seen so far have been 1k+.

Lol awesome, sorry slw42 I take that back, all the ca I have seen so far have been 1k+.

obviously built or come with alot of good shit no doubt?

most of the ones i came across in that quick search that were 1k or over were all rebuilt, forgies etc etc

i think this sincle cam CA18et your looking at is in fact a Z18ET or something similar. no such thing as a single cam CA18.

  • Author

Google it dude

there's alot of speculation there ella, i wouldn't believe it unless i'd seen one with my own eyes, but yes they do exist and they are coded as a ca18et.

i think this sincle cam CA18et your looking at is in fact a Z18ET or something similar. no such thing as a single cam CA18.

 

do my eyes deceive me? Is that Jesus, the messiah returning to earth momentarily to prophesise our doom. Has this amateur photographer inadvertently captured a picture of him ?

 

 

oh look he's hiding behind a ca18et.

post-2873-1284092241_thumb.jpg

Edited by philbey

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.