Ke30 Diff Upgrade

HayzTawil

hey peeps wus happening, i have a 2dr ke30 worked 20v it has almost 100kw atw ive blown a banjo and jus yesterday i blew a borg warner I'm currently fitting in a ta22 diff or T series and somehow doubt it will last what is the best option hilux skyline etc etc any sort of in put would be good better yet if anyone has a diff for sale plz let me know via this thread 0r pm cheers boyz n gals!

Members dont see this ad

R31 Diff is a good conversion. Fits pretty well once shortened an has the same stud pattern though a finer thread pitch on the studs. The Disc brakes are a good bonus too and work fine with a stock KE30 master cylinder but you need to double flare the metal brake line on the car to mate up to the hydraulic system that comes with the diff. The axles are thicker than a Falcon GTHO so you won't break them! Oh and the axle flange will need a step machined into it to fit the factory wheel spigot size. The brake disc mounts to the axle flange and there is plenty of room for a step. Don't forget the tailshaft too, the factory UJs are tiny and break easily. Overall a good conversion but can be a bit fiddly.

Hope that helps.

Ben

• Upvote 1