Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stolen: Fzr 250 3Ln3 Virgin Sceme

Featured Replies

Posting on behalf of a member on a bike forum I moderate.

 

Hi everyone.

My FZR250 was stolen, yesterday, Wednesday the 15th of September between 9:30AM and 5:00 PM. It was parked in front of Box Hill Tafe on 1001 Whitehorse rd Box Hill Victoria. The bike has a very distinctive Virgin coloursceme, and white wheels.

This bike was my pride and joy and I had built it baisically from the frame up.

 

post-1373-046085300 1284993367_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-044547700 1284993381_thumb.jpg

 

I would greatly appreciate everyone just keeping an eye out for the bike, as it is very distinctive, and contact me ASAP if you see anything or have any information.

 

Reward offered. Thanks for your time,

 

I have with held his name and number, if you have any info just post or pm me.

I drive past the tafe on my way to work. I saw the bike (can't miss it!) parked on Elgar rd near the walkway bridge about 7-10days ago. i thought to myself "i wouldn't park my bike there". it was just on the footpath next to nothing. i didn't see anyone hanging around it either. hope they get it back!

  • Author

Any luck on the bike? Dirty scum taking someones pride and joy, can't stand it.

 

I doubt I will see it this side of town but I'm still keepin my eyes peeled.

 

Nah, nothing yet.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.