Boggedke55's Guide on How To Paint Your Corolla

Dan

This topics all about painting and repairing Corollas, I'm talking from a little experience, I've used 3.5 kg of bog on my Rolla, have panelled three smashed Rollas and worked on Rolla race cars banging dents around. So discuss, if any one needs a hand with rust repairs and paint yell it out in here. You should be able to give a Rolla a decent paint job for around a little more then 300 dollars as long as you got a little bit of common sence and a few hook ups.

If any ones having trouble picking their paint brands (bases and colours) just yell it out and have it discussed, theres a real art to spraying and the only way to pick it up is by hearing and seeing what others have to say, I've painted 2 Rollas and sure as hell ain't no pro, but every time I spray I'm getting better so yell out any questions in here!

I've got 3 tins of paint I want to clear out real quick. They are metallics, 2 blues (ones more greeny) and a light silver, 3.5l each reasonable thin I'll sell them for $200 a tin, I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment, they're worth around $320 each and will look sick on any Rolla. So post away and lets see pics of all the Rollas with rust, faded paint and dents posted up. A few good before in between and after shots!

Peace out and post away!

Edited by sidewayz1

Members dont see this ad