October 26, 201015 yr comment_478384 Hey Ben Is it possible to have an option under your username in the top right drop down box to do this? Reason being is if I click a link from my email, or go straight into a PM by clicking the number over the display pic, it doesnt automatically mark it as read in the notifications listing. Hope that makes sense! Cheers Mick Report
October 27, 201015 yr comment_478414 Should be able to clear it by clicking the little number. Report
October 29, 201015 yr Author comment_478872 If i click the number it just drops the list down and I have to view the notifications to clear it....so no, that doesnt work unforunately. EDIT: I lie, that did work. Just needed to refresh the page. Cheers again! :) Edited October 29, 201015 yr by Raven Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now