Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Benz!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 77.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I'd leave the spotties... And even get 'selective yellow' lenses :)

 

I'm replacing the spotties with either more period specific ones (these look too 80's?) or old school stone guards more than likely. (ill find a picture if you want)

 

Heres a quick couple snaps with the walls, the car is very dirty in the pictures as its been raining.

 

IMG_07681.jpg

IMG_07691.jpg

IMG_07661.jpg

  • Author

 

fark yes. Very tempting.

 

however....

 

This is a friends car, hes helping me bag mine too. Check the mesh stone guard.

 

69494_470086727732_791647732_5231367_752747_n.jpg

66300_470085232732_791647732_5231319_592207_n.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

  • Author

Damn you to hell... Now I've been looking at W114's for the last hour and getting silly ideas... May have to sell the Volvo 244 now :P

 

Mercedes_w114_by_Yzn90.jpg

 

IMG_4207-3.jpg

 

 

Ahh the tail-lights I need to steal!

 

p.s. the Volvo rocks in a ugly Volvo way.

Edited by RA28GT

Lookin good mate, those tail lights, do it... ETA on bags and it laying frame? Panel should be back on the road tuesday, 14s and all ;)

  • Author

Just need to find me some tail lights, the earlier flat ones are alot nicer than mine.

 

As far as bags go it might take 3 or 4 months to get everything and work out how I'm going to install everything. Not an easy job and damn expensive too.

Just need to find me some tail lights, the earlier flat ones are alot nicer than mine.

 

As far as bags go it might take 3 or 4 months to get everything and work out how I'm going to install everything. Not an easy job and damn expensive too.

 

Mate, reckon I got some early tails with my box of spares from the original owner of mine.

I dig the later 'dust proof' style personally. Will check.

  • Author

Mate, reckon I got some early tails with my box of spares from the original owner of mine.

I dig the later 'dust proof' style personally. Will check.

 

Dust proof? I don't get it? I much prefer the flat ones, later ones remind me of less cool merc's.

 

Fantastic if you have them we will work something out with the spots perhaps.

 

Troy

He he. Yeah, the traditional ribbed Benz tail lights were designed so that due to the aerodynamics, dirt and dust will not settle on the lens.

 

I will dig though the box and we'll sort something out.

 

Check out 2.29 of this vid re tail lights.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klu1hHQA_rU&p=7122EC3FF6F0134C&playnext=1&index=42

Cool Vid Dazza.... Love the thrashing they give the cars... Got yours airborne yet!?

 

Sounds like a solid plan Troy

  • Author

Found a great new photospot today.

 

Updates on merc:

- Curb feelers

- Polished the metal work

- Bowls hat

- CD player in glove box

 

Fixes:

- Fixed indicators

- Dash lights

- Electric Arial (Spelling?)

 

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

 

and the bumper polishing:

IMG_3913.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

  • Author

I got like 50 pictures. I only put one up I'm sure she won't mind haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.