November 28, 201015 yr comment_484814 If you get a bespoke built 6 point, you don't have that problem. I've had many cars with 6 points, and the hard part, especially as one gets older, is getting over the side intrusions. At least you have a 20. They have a higher roof line than a 25. As Trev said though, no 6 point for the road in NSW. Edited November 28, 201015 yr by Redwarf Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484815 Yeah, I know. Might have to just go a 4point with removable intrusion bars as I'll need to cage it once I race it anyway. 4 point with intrusion bars is good for andra rules as quick as 9.99 Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484864 Have a talk to Scott Hoffman (OKE020), maybe send him a PM. Even fish plating the chassis will help, or you could re-cover the old chassis with new 2,3,4mm folded sheet metal, if the chassis is in good order and can be modified. As the other guys have said, a good solid cage also will help! I named our new dog andra :) Bit off topic..... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now