Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regency Vehicle I.D. Check

Featured Replies

Unless you have an import or your car is screaming out for an inspection it is simply an vin #/id check

 

I went through with my car from interstate and just a quick check and through.

 

There is a bloody big sign relating to tint there so yes tint is one thing they look for and if its no good sometimes full inspection is requested.

 

My sister in law brought the biggest disgrace of a Barina from Victoria. To be honest I don't know how it survived the trip.... but low and behold they gave it a quick check and a set of SA plates. I drove the thing once and swore never to get in it again even as a passenger.

 

So to the OP, I think you have nothing to worry about :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.