December 21, 201015 yr comment_489757 just had my third window smashed in a year on station avenue and this time the car was up on my property so just a heads up for people to be careful and if they hear anything to let me know! only say that cause one of my mates caught who smashed a window in his corolla! I swear they target old cars! Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_491359 Hey man I reckon you live behind my work (Tyrepower) we had the window smashed in our old work hack corolla. Turned out to be some little kid that my sister knew. He ended up in court over it so If it was him I don't think he will be doing it again. Report
December 30, 201015 yr Author comment_491404 Bloody hell hate the little shits! And yeah I sure do live behind there! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now