Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Ae86 Build. This One Is Red.

Featured Replies

So this is my second AE86. I picked it up as a rolling shell which was in pretty good condition. Recently I bought a bunch of stuff from buddyparts including:

Bare JDM 86 halfcut, JDM 86 front brake setup, JDM 86 T series setup with 2way LSD (Probably swapping it for a standard LSD), kouki dash cluster, jdm fueltank.

Car is running and was wired up by the boys at buddyparts. Body work starts next year. The first thing we need to do is figure out what to do with the disgusting "dealer" fitted sunroof. It's only got a little bit of rust but the car does need a respray. Once body work is done I think we may have to go through regency to get it legal but I am confident it should get through :)

 

I owe dad $1500 cause he lent me the cash to get it running and for new tyre's for my white AE86. Once I have paid him back I will be investing into suspension bits. I will be going for a grippy setup :) not drift.

I got way more plans for this but I just have to worry about getting it on the road/legal and paying dad back. Then I can think about other things. Suspension is a must though.

 

Pictures: Are not the best but eh. Also dad is an idiot and put the 4-AC sticker on the engine.

 

tumblr_ldtb77X62l1qd84xto1_500.jpg

75133_1562563917989_1652078127_1380237_7256340_n.jpg

Maybe the police will think its a 4a-c?

 

Why don't you take out the sunroof and get a panel welded in if you are going to respray the body.

Regency to get the 4AGE legal? Mate of mine who also has a red 86 with a 4age in it. got regency defected, all they told him to do was change the engine number and he was good to go.

 

Looks like a good pickup tho.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.