January 4, 201115 yr comment_492585 Linky link. 12 Feb. 3 bucks to get in and 10 bucks to enter your car. All proceeds to charity. Edited January 4, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_492772 if you don't come visit me before/after this is on reed I'm gonna haves a sook lol. your already most of the way there and all... Report
January 10, 201115 yr comment_494275 Hmmm interesting, i wonder if it will be loaded with commodores, haha I might check it out pending on the weather Report
February 11, 201115 yr Author comment_502261 This is on tomorrow. Think it'll all be muscle. Saw them setting up today. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_502269 This is on tomorrow. Think it'll all be muscle. Saw them setting up today. My Rolla is Jap Muscle, haha hmmm might pop in i guess, only down the road Report
February 11, 201115 yr Author comment_502279 I'm def gonna try make it if I'm not too busy getting my car ready for all Jap day, I may have all my wheels off doing my white walls all weekend. Plus all my glass out re tinting, see how motivated I get tonight. :wink: Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_502413 its bloody hot here peoples and another hour till the pub opens Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_502420 its bloody hot here peoples and another hour till the pub opens Report
February 12, 201115 yr Author comment_502441 Is it .worth coming past on my way back to the coast? Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_502458 seen one seen em all imo, but always good to get out, i put mine put there but did not enter, there was no 4 cylinder trophies Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_502498 well seems i was the only carolla there, and although did not get looked at as much as there was a tidy datto 1600 with twin carbs, nothing fancy IMO, the way i like it, a few people took photos, seems i was the only Carolla and SR20 powered car there, not that many rolla club peeeps like that, but oh well but like most car shows, seen on seem em all Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now