January 9, 201115 yr comment_494091 Well this is my wagon, finally got it home today after it sitting at a mates since i got it 2 months ago. Plan to get it ready for rego in the next couple of weeks. Its just a stock 4ac with a 4 speed manual. Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_494093 wow that's odd. I used to have the same colour wagon with even a dent in the same spot in the front. Ah I miss that car. What are your plans? Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_494098 haha that is pretty odd. not to sure what I'm going to do to it yet, its going to be my daily when i get my licence back in april. once i get it registered in the next few weeks ill work out what my plans are. any suggestions are welcome :y: Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_494099 4age, reset rear springs + anti tramp rods, front spring upgrade and different wheels. Whats your location? Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_494100 Yea i was thinking about puting a 4age in it. I'm in Tasmania Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now