January 11, 201115 yr comment_494606 Well I got two questions regarding my 4x4 so figured if make one thread. Q.1 does anyone on here install or know someone that installs the diesel gas dual system that can do it at a good Price? Q.2 who knows of any good 4x4 tracks both free and entry fee! I already know of lovedays particularly around the hills wouuld be nice Cheers Tom Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_495081 Morgan quarry is good....I can do 4x4 accessories for $40 an hour....just putting that out there :wink: Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_546154 Theres a few in the adelaide hills up umm some out near rockly seeing as it has just rained like a mother f@$ker out here its super nice 4wd only road, another one at harrogate is a service track as such, though still public road to 4wd's only, bit rocky but nothing i haven't taken my pajero through Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now