Ca18 In Ke30/55 What Radiator ??

NewAGEdinosaur

Members dont see this ad

With my SR I have a torana three core radiator in mine, and it works perfect, i have been stuck in traffic for about an hour with a 12" thermo, never moved a bit, both here and in Alice Springs, (imagine the air temps their)

I have extra brackets so that this fits, but I'm looking to change it to an alloy unit, more for aesthetics really

Well it looks the good, but myself personally I don't use ebay, thats just me,

see if you can find an address and get some feedback from other people maybe on toymods etc, in case if something goes wrong you can contact them direct,

otherwise trial and error, don't know if those in/outlet would be in the ideal location for the CA tho?

Yeah have to agree to an extent ebay sellers can be dicey with things at times. The in/out are on the same side as a CA radiator just will possibly depend on where i mount the radiator. We could mount it to one side but that always looks dodgey in my view. Thanks for the tip on toymods to. Cheers Andrew

Edited by NewAGEdinosaur

Andy also note that this unit is a 2 row unit, I know its quite cool down where you are, but give it some thought, if you know someone with a torana spare parts see if you can trial an LH or UC unit in there,

but yes also check toymods and the AE owners see what they are using

I know the Kiwi boys use these radiators for their KE55's

http://www.fenixautopart.com/products_info.asp?selectclassid=002004014&id=6434

Give me a yell if you want one, I can get them pretty cheap for you through work (about $330 all up delivered). Can't really go wrong with a 56mm thick core (2 row).

More rows aren't always better, it's more or less wasted space in-between!