Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Want Power That I Can Drive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 60.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading somewhere yesterday..........

 

In your everyday corolla, you throw in a 4agze with basic mods. ie: exhaust, cooler, induction, upgraded pulley system. Apparently your power to weight ratio will be about 4.5

 

Now to put this into perspective, the brand new BMW M5 V10 and the new SMG (whatever) Mercedes V12 (twinturbo???) both have power to weight ratio's of 4.7.............

 

I guess the question is, HOW MUCH POWER DO YOU WANT???

 

I guess if you talk it about Nissan engines on a Corolla Club, your going to get TOASTED!..... :D

 

But yes, i agree with Nick, but i guess i am not a big fan of brand swapping - interchanging....

 

3sgte are WAY better.............! :lolcry:

My mostly standard AE86 with 88kw 4age in a approx 900kg RWD, Scares me................! :D

Mine has not more than about 70hp@wheels currently I would say...and it owns V6 dunnydores

I sat next to the V8 dunnydore...that must have annoyed him HAHAHAHAHA

Mine has 90hp atw (Dyno Proven) and i can keep up, and CANE all the bogans. :D

I can keep up with V8 VNs, and massacre V6s. But i just think its way fun seeing the look on V8 Bogans faces when they can't shake me. I just think its sad, that they have 4 more cylinders.

 

After racing a few, the whole town wants to race, and it gets REALLY annoying........! :D

Better than getting ur ass handed to you by the mighty NSW boys

 

 

Hmm reminds me of State of Origin

Ok I'm buying a tattslotto ticket, if i win, i'll rep the vic boys! :)

  • 2 weeks later...

if we start talking like this, nothing has ever gone around my corolla, not yet anyway, goodbye porche gt2 :) ok he had me till the i was halfway thru 3rd but i had him by half adozen lengths in tho top of 4th haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.