Trouble With Front Doors.

Brendo!

Members dont see this ad

There are 4 bolts on the inside of the door. Undo them.

The stay that stops the door swinging has a pin, hit the pin from underneath with a hammer gently it will pop out.

Voila, door is off.

Easier with 2 people.

I'm assuming this car is an old corolla?

hey thanks heaps, and yeah sorry for the pretty blank first post haha was jsut frustrating me and have wanted to sign up for ages so yeah, good to see its easy for help, its a ke70 and i actually got them off i figured if i could move the front fender it would work and i got it finally haha

One way takes the door off the hinges, the other takes the door and the hinges off the body-

Note how they shut before you take them off. If they have drooped (especially the driver's door) shape a bit of 1mm metal sheet and put it between the bottom hinge and the door to tilt the door back to where it latches cleanly.

Edited by altezzaclub

One way takes the door off the hinges, the other takes the door and the hinges off the body-

Note how they shut before you take them off. If they have drooped (especially the driver's door) shape a bit of 1mm metal sheet and put it between the bottom hinge and the door to tilt the door back to where it latches cleanly.

ohk yeah i have them off now, the only door that droops is my passengers front door, is there a way or with pictures you could explain what you mean like the metal sheet after hinge attached to body then before attached to door ? ?