March 3, 201115 yr comment_507299 hey I'm a new member and I'm really stuck as i have to change my 69 corolla to an auto so the missus can drive it too. at the momment i have a 5 spd in it can any one name any gearboxes i could use cheers. Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_507303 thats gonna suck, its gonna be slow. I'm gonna say pretty much any K series auto will physically bolt to the engine, getting it mounted and a tailshaft howevers gonna narrow down your choices. not sure sorry its older than any ive worked on. Report
March 3, 201115 yr Author comment_507308 true i thought so you don't suppose a ke70 motor conversion would be "p plate friendly" at all due to power to weight and stuff. Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_507349 You can use a ke70 auto if you want... would be a lot easier finding a 2 speed Toyoglide from a 69 corolla or just teach her to drive manual :) I found its easier to teach them to drive manual than putting auto's in as they are dead as door nails with autos in them :dance: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now