Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7K Efi On 4K

Featured Replies

I was hoping to get some info from people who have used the 7k-e manifold and megasquirt computer.

 

The main problem is how to control the idle speed control valve, I can't work out what type of signal the computer provides to the valve.

 

Any help and experience on this would be much appreciated.

Dig around megasquirt.info. If I recall there are many different types of idle control valves, and appropriately many different ways to control them. I'm pretty sure you need an MSII or the Squirt'n'Spark add on to control one. I don't know anything about the 7k-e valve, but it might be easier to pinch a valve from something more known and control that.

Edited by snot35

  • Author

thanks for the reply

 

I have read through most of the info I can find on iscv/ iac etc and can't find any info on the denso ones.

 

I guess I was hoping that someone else has already done this

Hunt down oldrolla's on toymods. I believe he ran an MS and 7K efi at some stage.

Can you not ditch the idle controll valve and run the idle off the tps? That's what I'm doing at moment but my microtech is that old I believe it was used on noahs ark.lol

"oldrolla's" is a wealth of k knoledge he will definatly know.

 

Stu.

  • Author

Can you not ditch the idle controll valve and run the idle off the tps? That's what I'm doing at moment but my microtech is that old I believe it was used on noahs ark.lol

"oldrolla's" is a wealth of k knoledge he will definatly know.

 

Stu.

 

I could I guess but I don't think it would be that hard to control if I can find out the signal to the valve.

 

cheers

  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply

 

I have had the 7ke idle valve working successfully with megasquirt for some time now

 

It is not wired like any other 3 pin idle valve or any other denso valve that I have found, took me ages to figure it out, as there seems to be very little info anywhere

 

PM me for more info, I have the pinout documented.

 

Cheers, Brodie.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.