Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Qksilva

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Qksilva

  1. Thanks Towe, Thats what it looked like to me it just didn't mention anything like that on their website. I guess I was just curious where it was from.
  2. Does anyone know anything about the dizzy? I couldn't see any info
  3. I could I guess but I don't think it would be that hard to control if I can find out the signal to the valve. cheers
  4. thanks for the reply I have read through most of the info I can find on iscv/ iac etc and can't find any info on the denso ones. I guess I was hoping that someone else has already done this
  5. I was hoping to get some info from people who have used the 7k-e manifold and megasquirt computer. The main problem is how to control the idle speed control valve, I can't work out what type of signal the computer provides to the valve. Any help and experience on this would be much appreciated.
  6. Hey, I just had a look through your thread and I like the colour, it should be a sweet car. what is it and what car is it from? Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.