Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Seen This Before?

Featured Replies

Just wondering if anyone has been this before and has any information on it.

Looks all custom. Wondering what it would have gone into. Looks like alot of money spent!

Not even sure where those quads came from!

 

gallery_10173_772_44939.jpg

Yes, it's all here:

 

http://www.esapeltonen.fi/

 

Serious K motor stuff. I believe they posted here recently in the parts section but I can't seem to find the post. Most of that page is in Finish, but there is an English page. How far do you want to go? :)

  • Author

Droooool........ Wow that stuff even seems quite affordable. I might see if I can get into contact with

them when I get some free cash. not for things like a cylinder head but maybe the ribbed pulleys etc.

Maybe I need to lean the language though....

Ask one of our Finnish members... There are two or three on here.

 

I suppose an option would be to upriht or even lean the motor the other way and use DCOEs straight in!

wow, that is the secks...!

Does anyone know anything about the dizzy? I couldn't see any info

Yeh theyre not really quads either, they're injection units that will fit dhla/decode sided raft carb patterns. I think Jenvey also make triple throat units which I'd very much like to fit on my 911 some day....

Does anyone know anything about the dizzy? I couldn't see any info

I'd say the dizzy has been deleted. Cause if you have a look down at the crank pulley there's a little box between the pulley's, that'll possibly be the crank sensor for the ignition and the dizzy is used as a cover over the oil pump and possibly used for cylinder number one timing.

I'd say the dizzy has been deleted. Cause if you have a look down at the crank pulley there's a little box between the pulley's, that'll possibly be the crank sensor for the ignition and the dizzy is used as a cover over the oil pump and possibly used for cylinder number one timing.

 

Thanks Towe,

Thats what it looked like to me it just didn't mention anything like that on their website. I guess I was just curious where it was from.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.