Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Ke30 Front Pads

Featured Replies

Alright so I'm replacing the pads on the front of my ke30 for the first time and didnt take pictures of what it looks like back together (smart one) so now I can't work out how to put everything back on. Any help would be good

 

Also, one of the metal wires that holds the pad in snapped, will any wire the same length do if I bend it all up right?

 

I tried googling it and searching on it first but all I found was whole brake upgrades, not what i needed :(

Thats an anti-rattle spring.

 

If you can't get a replacement spring, you may need to get a product called Disc Brake Quiet. Its orange in colour in a small bottle.

 

Apply some of that to the back of the pad when you put it back in so it doesn't rattle around and squeak.

 

The pads are pretty simple to do.

 

If you're stuck, I can guide you in person depending where you are as I have limited fuel at the moment as I'm in Adelaide also.

 

Cheers

Mick

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.