Paste (New Part) Links On This Forum

just blink

Members dont see this ad
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.japparts.com.au%2F&ei=2WGtTcS7NePUiAKr5-HcDA&usg=AFQjCNGZbM2pEP4cq-EwiFOehQtY-QLlEw&sig2=onyXGZnVDtumlJ3nO1ZOwg Japparts.com.au have all sorts of gear for your rolla such as re-manufactured parts , half cuts , and a whole lot more . So go have a look and you will be supprised that they do give you a price on half there gear ( unlike many websites hide there prices and the only way to find out is to call them ) i personally do not like hidden prices :no2: it just seems wrong !

Gr8 work m8, had to ad a dumb comment to a usfull forum. So when your looking for a link that is important to you on google, all you find is crap thats usless is because of a kid that wants to be the class clown on the net. Doesnt work on everyone you no!

I don't get what you are on about. Are you making a rule that we have to explain any link we paste on this forum?

Or just the ones to advertise outside websites that have nothing to do with any relevant conversation on this website?

Technically this is Spam as you are advertising an outside party with absolutely no relevance to anything.

Explain.

Yes you are correct about explaining the link that you paste as long as its to do with a rolla.

So how was your link relevant to any Rolla?

Or topic of conversation about a Rolla?

Does that site sell anything even remotely Rolla orientated?

Why did you link it, did you buy stuff from there that pertains to the current Rolla you own?

I know, maybe I'll start linking "relevant sites" for tyre manufactures because Rolla's have tyres.

C'mon man.

ok i have made a mistake how do you think i can make this a better forum in the way it was intended to be.

It just seems you are linking a random site on a random thread for seemingly no purpose whatsoever.

Imagine if we all decided to make random threads for random car parts sites?

We all like a good deal but maybe try wording it all a bit better.

It just all sounded like spam. And we get a bit here.

Edited by blzbub666