Lil Blu Ke20

ke20rota

Members dont see this ad

yea man shes a good little car atm. want to do a full rebuild later on. still keep the same look but put some form of twin cam 2 litre or mabey even a rotary. not sure yet. just get her nice on the outside first. will always stay this colour. love it :)

ordered hard to find as cheap as this brand new K&N 32/36 webber filter :) should be here soon. still bloody waiting for my LED's. guy lives in sydney who i bought them from and it doesnt take 5 days to get them from there to adelaide. -_-

nah sorry i havent taken any pics of them on. umm yea they just go straight in. just got to make sure you get the right globe and the right size. this is where i got them from. http://stores.ebay.com.au/JAG-Trading-Online/LED-Auto-Lights-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=1134430014&_sid=300446314&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=2

will get some pictures up asap :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok change of plans I'm now doin ga full restoration in about april next year after i buy my new car. havent decided on a colour yet but it will either be the colour it is now, the dark forest green that holden do with there VE commodores or the flat original colour (bamboo). motor wise will either be a 13bdet, crazy worked 5k or a 20v/4age. changing the interior, redoing the dash something like this http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/PagePopup.aspx?R=10723670&PhotoID=12416542&h_mid=4415219&f_mid=&c_mid=4414491&pid=140973&tabID=304744&tsrc=allcarhome. and yea. LSD r31 or hilux diff, big brakes, coilovers allround, will either get some watanabes or just keep the 14inch stockies. thats about it so far. just a general idea :)