Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5K Resleeve

Featured Replies

I have spent a few $$$$ on a 5k setup and now I have noticed that the block has vertical cracks in a few of the bores.

 

Can I resleeve the bores?

Is it worth it?

Anyone know where I can do it (sydney).

 

Any other info I should know..

 

Cheers

Probably cheaper to find another block, But saying that i don't know how much the sleeves and labour is worth.

i think my local machinist said $80 for a resleeve and $30 for a bore and hone

i think my local machinist said $80 for a resleeve and $30 for a bore and hone

 

Prices per bore or per 4cyl?

per cylinder and 80 for a sleeve, thats what I'm pretty sure he said anyways

 

mates rates ftw

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.