Custom Ke30/55 Undercar Surge Tank???

Ive been racking my brain on how id go about fitting and undercar surge tank in my ke30. I vaguely remember seeing build threads hear on rollaclub where guys had custom ones made up but after searching, I can't seem to find em. From memory they where kinda rectangular shaped that hugged the tire well but I can't honestly remember. If anyone owns or knows of these cars, could you give us a link to the build threads or any other info (based on personal experience) would be appreciated. I really don't want to put a surge tank in the boot.

Members dont see this ad

Hi mate,

Marty k did that on his sr build, he has some pics in the photo gallery its in the project/build section.

It's an orange ke35.

I personally put mine in the boot with no problems, as do allot of crew.

I have some photos in my build thread, any reason you want to go under the car?

Cheers mate. Just checked out Marty's car and it was exactly what I was looking for. Reason for me wanting an undercar tank as apposed to in the boot is the car will be used as a daily driver for both me and the miss's. don't want to have to worry about anything damaging the lines/tank pumps etc and a ke30 boot is fairly small as is.

cheers