Custom Wiring Looms

Mitch-12

Hey i do custom wiring looms at work and i was wondering if peaple want looms done i can do them any motor, any car, any ecu, if you give me mesurements pictures etc of what you want i can make looms for people on rollaclub may be a bit more expensive then narva terminals solder and electrical tape but the quality is the same quality i put into all our racecar looms here is my corolla ke70 loom this is the power and relay loom and runs back to brake lights and fuel pumps http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/52058-supercharged-4k-motec-injection/

Members dont see this ad

depends what ecu you use and whether you want the hole loom heatshrink or condute and all the measurements and stuff at a guess if i start with nothing and do fuul loom fuse boxes and everything $500-$600 but it is the best you can get and will be never stuck on the side road that includes starter wiring alt wiring everything to do with the engine all new but if you have a bit to start with and i fill in the missing links will be cheaper

yeah that should be fairly easy if you tell me what you want and the main thing is measurements and make all the measurements a bit long so it fits if you sent me even a paint picture with all the measurements and where you want tails to comeout etc it should be fine