November 10, 200520 yr comment_82093 Hey, just thought someone might be interested in RWD bigport 4AGE manifolds. I scored one from SSS automotive today for $100 + COD costs. I don't think they have many left, so be fast if you're interested Report
November 10, 200520 yr comment_82114 f@$k yes i am - calling today Thanks Edited November 10, 200520 yr by Jason Report
November 10, 200520 yr Author comment_82125 For the slack people, here's the number. SSS Automotive 02 9896 6111 from the shape of the bigport manifolds, you'd be crazy to cut and shut one, esp at this price. Brad Report
November 10, 200520 yr comment_82127 I have one on my ae86...... It was purchased for $20.00........! :D So yeah, they are out there, somewhere..... Report
November 10, 200520 yr comment_82128 Would be good for a spare throttle body, apparently they break pretty easy.. Report
November 11, 200520 yr Author comment_82145 Am I right in thinking that the Bigport FWD throttle bodies are the same as the RWD. That price was the manifold minus the throttle. Report
November 11, 200520 yr comment_82152 Identical WRONG!!! they are completely different, whilst the the bolt pattern is the same they have different throttle linkage setups. Though I'm sure if you are handy and chop chop weld weld you can set up the linkages properly.. I can get pictures of this if you want? Report
November 11, 200520 yr Author comment_82156 aarrgh. Yeah piccy would be good. Does something interfere with the manifold ? Report
November 11, 200520 yr comment_82172 Does not interfere with the manifold, but you have to modify the throttle linkage (that the accelerator cable hooks into) so it is in the right position.. Report
November 12, 200520 yr Author comment_82317 oo, i got lucky. Gonna try to hook up a JDM ecu too, anyone know if the injectors are the same? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now