Ke30 Lowering Blocks

Members dont see this ad

Depends where you are, there are heaps of places that sell online and Auto barn etc.. You don't necessarily have to get ones that are listed for your car, just measure the pin size (where the leafs attach to the diff) -same as old Holdens-

Installation is simply undoing the U bolts and replacing with longer ones that come with the kit. So spanner, jack and maybe a drill (new U-bolts could be a bit thicker diameter,file and hammer for fine adjustments ;)

It's been said many times elsewhere, lowering blocks shorten your travel while keeping the same spring/shock strength which leads to lots of bottoming out and potentially very poor handling. I think they are legal assuming ride height is ok? but spraying them black never hurts

lowering blocks cost like $100, and a spring place will reset your leafs (lower your ride height) and add an extra leaf (stiffen) for like $170 if you take them out and put them back in yourself. imo MUCH BETTER incase you weren't aware of this option :)

best thing is to measure to the pin size cos they have 2 different diffs. and some listings are wrong anyway. also you want 12mm ubolts not 14 which i think the holden ones come with. (speaking from experience here)

no issues with them legally so long as you stay within legal height (not sure on that one). you'll be safe with 2 inch. any more looks stupid anyway

best thing is to measure to the pin size cos they have 2 different diffs. and some listings are wrong anyway. also you want 12mm ubolts not 14 which i think the holden ones come with. (speaking from experience here)

no issues with them legally so long as you stay within legal height (not sure on that one). you'll be safe with 2 inch. any more looks stupid anyway

Ok sweet, thanks for that. Yeah I was thinking of only doing 2 inches. Thanks for the info.