August 20, 201115 yr comment_547916 Hi guys just wondering what would go nicely on my red ke70, Backs lowered a bit, not to much, i was thinking black watanabies, what do you guys think ? Cheers Blake Report
August 20, 201115 yr Author comment_547921 I don't think so, I'm more thinking custom 40" from america, what you think ? Report
August 20, 201115 yr comment_547939 Watanabes are possibly the coolest wheels for a KE70, but they're also worth 3 times as much as the average KE70. I'd be hunting some second hand wheels, just about any wheel in 13,14,15 by about 8" with a low offset will look good, SSR, Work, Volk etc. Or if you want something new you can look into Performance Superlites or Challangers. Also Rota are making some copies of classic wheels in really good sizes for cheap, though a lot of people hate on Rota. I wouldn't care though, I would still own Rota wheels. Edited August 21, 201115 yr by rianwest Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_548085 watanabe's or if you can A: find a set & B: afford them then te37v's are a nice option see here: http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/index.cgi?d=90 Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_548237 watanabe's or if you can A: find a set & B: afford them then te37v's are a nice option see here: http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/index.cgi?d=90 or if your a cheap kent get the Rota copies for $770 :P (te37v) Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_548933 Would love to get some te37b's but my f@$king mate already got a pair before i could, so iwas looking for something a bit different haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now